We firmly believe that the mere provision of a facility does not allow the customer to obtain the most perfect and efficient management of water recycling. For this reason, we accompany the supply of the system with a proper management of the chemicals and flocculants used, which means properly performing the following steps:
- Choice of the most suitable flocculant
- Proper mixing with the water
- Correct dosage
Just one mistake with any of these steps translates to ineffective management and a consequent waste of money. Therefore the company provides ad-hoc internal testing of the customer’s water to:
- Choose the most suitable flocculant by doing multiple decantation tests and analyzing the results.
- Establish the right percentage of flocculant for the mixture, from the analysis of the results.
- Finally establish a dosage range that allows us to correctly calibrate the facility.
The previous information are to prepare an offer for a water treatment plant, right to the needs and structure of the company.
To take the sample of dirty water for our tests to offer the right polyelectrolyte you have to follow the following instructions:
- The suggested quantity of dirty water is 25 lt, the minimum one is 20 lt.
- You have to take the sample from the dirty water tank and from the bottom if possible.
- If possible they should tell you which kind of polyelectrolyte they are using.
- Ask if, more than the dirty water, they have other problems (bacteria, algae, bad smelling, skin problems, etc.)
- Signal which kind of production they have and which material they process (marble, granite, ceramic, engineered stone, beton, glass)